Pricing and Fees
Activity station pricing is based on the number of participants and the number of activities. Materials fees are charged per person for groups larger than 30.
- $100 for any single activity station
- $50 for each additional activity station
- <600 participants, the maximum materials fee charged is $350
Things You Need to Know For A Successful Event
Logistics and Staffing:
- Be prepared to provide space, one table per activity, chairs and, if needed, electrical outlets and a convenient water supply.
- One volunteer or staff member is necessary to run each activity station.
- If you are located in Monroe County, you are responsible for providing half of the volunteers needed to staff the activity stations.
- If you are outside Monroe County, you are responsible for providing all of the volunteers needed to staff the activity stations.
- A WonderLab staff member will train, oversee, and support all volunteers during the event.
- WonderLab will provide all the activity supplies, set up, and clean up. A WonderLab staff member will train, oversee, and support all volunteers during the event.
Considerations and Recommendations:
- Activity Stations may run up to a maximum of 3 hours (a typical STEM Night ~2 hours).
- We strongly recommend max 30 Participants/Station/Hour.
- Max of 10 activity stations per event.
- Outreach events outside of Monroe County are subject to a travel fee: WonderLab Outreach Travel Fees
- For longer events or special requests please contact Education Outreach
- For more information contact Education Outreach
Payment: Outreach events must be scheduled and paid at least two weeks in advance. Events that require payment adjustments based on attendance will be invoiced or reimbursed for adjustments after the event. Non-payment will result in cancellation of the event.
Cancellation Policy. Events cancelled at least one month (30 days) in advance will receive a full refund. Events cancelled less than one month in advance are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Events cancelled less than two weeks in advance will receive refund of their mileage/travel fees only. No cancellation fees will be charged if the event is rescheduled. No cancellation fees will be charged if an event is cancelled due to weather conditions.
Ready to Schedule?
Please fill out the Outreach Request Form and our outreach specialist will contact you shortly.
Contact Shelbie Porteroff, Elementary Education Specialist
812.337.1337 ext. 19
If you call and get voicemail, please leave your telephone number and the best time(s) to reach you at that number.