2019 Summer Science Institute: Educating for Environmental Change
Indiana University and WonderLab Museum of Science, Health, and Technology present an immersive institute for elementary, middle and high school science teachers focused on climate change and its impact on your community.
Middle/High School Educator Institute: July 8-10, 2019
Elementary School (Recommended 4-6) Educator Institute: July 10-12, 2019
Locations: Both Institutes will be held at Indiana University, Bloomington with field and lab sessions at IU Research and Teaching Preserve
Teacher Grade Levels: Elementary, Middle School and High School science teachers
Application details: If you are interested in this workshop, we encourage you to apply soon. Applications received by April 30th will receive full consideration and those received after April 30th will be considered until the workshop is filled. The application, and further information, can be found at education.indiana.edu/EFEC
What will I learn?
- In-depth science content presented by IU faculty and science educators
- Classroom-ready, hands-on activity ideas that align to Indiana science standards
- Field trips at the IU Research and Teaching Preserve
- Daily stipend (including travel, housing and meals)
- Free admission to WonderLab Museum during workshop
- Resources and materials for your classroom
For more information, contact: Adam Scribner at email@example.com
View and share the 2019 Summer Science Institute flyer here.
Recognition of support
- IU Environmental Resilience Institute
- IU Research & Teaching Preserve