Connecting to the Community Fund
Every child deserves the opportunity to discover the world of science and learning at WonderLab! The Connecting to the Community Fund makes that possible by removing economic barriers for low-income children and their families. The fund provides:
- Free admission for low-income children and their families through group visits arranged by social service agencies
- Free admission for field trips from qualifying schools because of the income levels of their students' families
- Free admission for children enrolled in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Central Indiana program and their adult mentors
- Half-price general admission for visitors on First Friday Evening every month
- Scholarships for low-income children attending WonderCamp
The Connecting to the Community Fund is supported by grants and donations to the museum that are designated for this program.