Have your wedding or wedding event at WonderLab, an award-winning science museum featuring two floors of playful interactive exhibits! WonderLab's facility and garden can be exclusively yours for eco-friendly events with built-in entertainment and outstanding service at a surprisingly affordable price. The museum also offers a beautiful outdoor garden with amphitheatre right next to the B-Line Trail in downtown Bloomington. Learn more about our facilities and environmentally "green" options.
The whole facility can be exclusively yours in the evening or on Sunday morning. Whether you are planning a contemporary celebration or a traditional event, WonderLab’s unique atmosphere and flexible service will make your wedding event one you and your guests will always remember.
• Exclusive use of the museum and garden for 50-300 guests
• Accessible facilities, including elevator and restrooms
• Flexible for buffets, sit-down meals, or cocktail style receptions
• Two floors of multi-sensory exhibits
• Integrated whole museum sound system
• Digital projection system and screen
• Catering by the company of your choice
• Reception chairs and tables for to 75 guests included
• Reduce or eliminate the need to decorate
• Optional science demos or special hands-on activities
• Optional party favor bags prepared from the gift store
• Recyling receptacles plus optional compostable plates and utensils available
Whole facility rentals: $500 and up
You must book your private museum rental with a deposit at least three weeks in advance. WonderLab premier members and nonprofit organizations are eligible for a 15% discount.