Meeting rooms with all the amenities you need are available to reserve whenever WonderLab is open to the public. The museum also is available after hours as a spectacular setting for your private event. Whether you make it an elegant or casual affair, your rental of the whole facility includes two floors of fabulous hands-on science exhibits, an outdoor garden, and a flexible space for presentations or dining. Learn more about our facilities, environmentally "green" options and see more photos on Pinterest.
Your Private Hang Out!
Make your family gathering relaxed and memorable! Did you know that you can rent a lab room during public hours as your private spot to hang out and visit together while you're at WonderLab? Prices start at just $95! Call to inquire and reserve a private room for your family today!
The Ultimate in Flexibility!
• Choose your own vendors (caterer, licensed bartender, florist)
• Reduce or eliminate the need to decorate
• Optional science demos or special hands-on activities
• Optional party favor bags prepared from the gift store
• Recycling bins for non-compostable disposables
• Compostable plates, utensils, cups and napkins (added fee)
All the Amenities You Need!
• Exclusive use of the museum and garden for 50-300 guests
• Exclusive use of a meeting room for up to 80 guests
• Accessible facilities, including elevator and restrooms
• Flexible set-up for buffets, sit-down meals or lectures
• Two floors of multi-sensory exhibits
• Staff to coordinate with you before the event
• Museum staff to assist you and your guests at the event
• Integrated whole museum sound system
• Digital projection system and screen
Affordable Facility Rental Packages!
Option #1: $500
Includes exclusive use of the entire museum for two hours (typically 6-8 pm) for up to 50 guests.
Option #2: $800
Includes exclusive use of the entire museum for three hours (typically 6-9 pm) for up to 100 guests.
Option #3: $1,050
Includes exclusive use of the entire museum and the garden for three hours for up to 100 guests.
• $100 for each additional 50 guests
• $150 for each additional hour of rental
• $250 for renting only the garden or for adding to Option #1
• $60 for four cocktail tables and linens
• $50 for hanging special decorations in the Lab Rooms
• $75 for liquid nitrogen ice cream demonstration and samples. Each demonstration serves 50 guests.
Meeting room rentals, available when the museum is open to the public, starts at $95. You must book your private museum or meeting room rental with a deposit at least three weeks in advance. WonderLab premier members and nonprofit organizations are eligible for a 15% discount.